Provider Opportunity List
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is one of the world's leading media companies reaching more than 130 million consumers each month across multiple platforms.
Its influential brands include People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Time, Real Simple, Southern Living, Entertainment Weekly, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine and Fortune, as well as more than 50 diverse titles at Time Inc. UK such as Decanter and Horse & Hound. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsman of the Year, the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and the Essence Festival. As of September 30, 2014, Time Inc. operated approximately 40 websites that collectively have over 100 million average monthly unique visitors around the world. The company also operates integrated publishing businesses that provide content marketing, targeted advertising programs, branded book publishing and marketing and support services.
Current Opportunities for Time, inc.
Opportunity Type: Internship
Application Deadline: December 01, 2017
Description: Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is one of the world’s leading media companies reaching more than 130 million consumers each month across multiple platforms through influential brands such as Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel+Leisure, Food&Wine, Wallpaper and NME. With 50 editions of Time Inc. magazines licensed in more than 30 countries ranging from Germany to Turkey to China, the Time Inc. global portfolio touches all corners of the world. Time Inc. connects audiences through shared experiences, celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Sports Illustrated’s Sportsman of the Year, the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen and the Essence Festival.
Time Inc. offers a number of summer internship opportunities that are customized for specific brands and roles across the company. All of our internship positions are paid. The program runs for 8-10 weeks
Possitions avaibale within the following areas:
- ADVERTISING SALES - An immersion in client facing advertising and marketing for one of the world’s largest content companies.
- CONSUMER MARKETING & REVENUE (Rising Seniors Only) - Drive strategies to position, price, promote and distribute Time Inc. content to maximize revenue from subscriptions, digital sales, and app downloads.
- DIGITAL MARKETING - Design digital media marketing campaigns to drive revenue and work on business development and partnerships with brands like Apple, Google and Amazon.
- EDITORIAL - Create content for brands like Time, People and Sports Illustrated through writing, photography, graphics or design.
- FINANCE - Work alongside finance teams to support brands, teams and leaders with the financial administration of an independent, publicly traded media company.
- HUMAN RESOURCES - Drive company culture for bright minds at a unique moment in the history of media. You’ll assist with employee recruitment, learning programs, talent development, and workforce analytics and technology.
- LEGAL - Support brands and teams with the legal administration, recommendations and research required of a publicly traded media company.
- MARKETING FOR AD SALES - Develop “big idea” concepts for advertisers by conceptualizing and writing marketing proposals in response to RFPs for individual Time Inc.brands.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS/EVENTS - Create strategic communication and publicity efforts for brands like Time, Fortune, and People. Promote events by handling media relations, crafting press releases and managing other internal communications.
- RESEARCH & INSIGHTS - Gather market research to support ad sales and provide editorial and consumer marketing teams with actionable data insights to shape content and set strategy.
- VIDEO - Shoot on a DSLR (or an iPhone), edit footage using Adobe Premiere and After Effects, schedule shoots, book crews and help manage a studio space.
Time & Life Building, 1271 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020