Provider Opportunity List
Our mission is to achieve educational equity, and support students with need to access and complete higher education to positively impact their communities and the world.
- Education is the foundation of a just and equitable society.
- Education is a fundamental right and every student should have equitable opportunities for a quality education and the chance to graduate from college.
- In the potential of every student to succeed.
- Students and their families, schools and communities each play a critical role in educating our youth and strengthening our communities’ economic and social health.
- Educating all students to achieve their potential is an urgent moral, social and economic imperative.
Current Opportunities for 10,000 Degrees
Opportunity Type: Scholarship
Application Deadline: The 10,000 Degrees Undergraduate Application will re-open January 2015.
Description: Our donor-funded scholarships provide crucial financial support to hundreds of low-income students each year. In the past 30 years we have distributed more than $54 million dollars in scholarships. The two scholarships available to undocumented students administered by 10,000 Degrees are The New Leader Scholarship and The Undergraduate Scholarship.
1650 Los Gamos Drive, Suite 110
San Rafael, CA 94903