Provider Opportunity List
Founded in the depth of the Great Depression, UCLA Anderson School of Management now ranks among the top-tier business schools in the world. An award-winning faculty renowned for research and teaching, highly selective admissions, successful alumni and world-class facilities combine to provide an extraordinary learning environment in the heart of Southern California.
UCLA Anderson's faculty comprises outstanding educators and researchers who share their scholarship and expertise in areas such as finance, marketing, accounting, business economics, decision sciences, operations and technology management, human resources and organizational behavior, information systems, and strategy and policy.
Current Opportunities for UCLA Anderson School of Management
Opportunity Type: Fellowship
Application Deadline: March 18, 2019
Description: The Riordan MBA Fellows Program targets recent college graduates who are considering graduate education in business management. Its core purpose is to educate, prepare, and motivate these individuals to competitively apply and succeed in a top MBA program and a career in management. This transformational experience will help professionals expand their network, build their leadership skills and community service profile. Fellows attend eight (8) monthly Saturday sessions that provide various activities and services, including:
- Graduate-level discussions and case studies led by top UCLA Anderson faculty
- Personalized one-on-one MBA Action Plan counseling session
- Guest speakers from the corporate community
- Guidance on MBA Admissions, financial aid, and GMAT preparation
- Personal mentors who are current UCLA Anderson MBA students
- Team Community Service Project
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals and the UCLA Anderson community
- Social events with Riordan Programs alumni and corporate representatives
UCLA Anderson School of Management