Provider Opportunity List
Young People For (YP4) is a leadership development program focusing on identifying, engaging and empowering young progressive leaders to effect positive change on their campuses and in their communities.
The one-year fellowship equips young people with the skills and resources necessary to create positive progressive change today.
Current Opportunities for Young People For (YP4)
Opportunity Type: Fellowship
Application Deadline: February 06, 2018
Description: The YP4 Fellowship program provides an opportunity for progressive young people to develop leadership skills while creating meaningful social change. The yearlong program provides each Fellow with:
• Personalized leadership development
• Trainings on social justice, power analysis, and organizing
• Tactical trainings on skills like fundraising, media outreach, and budgeting
• Networking and community-building opportunities
• Support to implement a self-designed project in their community (a Blueprint for Social Justice)
• Professional development support and mentorship after the Fellowship year
The Fellowship is a great opportunity to join a vibrant network of young progressive leaders! We select 150 young people from across the country for each Fellowship Class.
Young People For (YP4)
1101 15th Street, NW Suite 600
Washington, DC 20005